Tuesday 19 March 2019

It's getting more urgent to get a usable eBike

If you have been following me for a lil while, you would know my disability has been getting worse. Well it looks like it has got far worse than I ever thought & continue to do so until I manage to get surgery but not to fix the problem as explained here: The road to recovery has taken a left turn & the end is nowhere to be seen! But it wont mean cycling will improve for me, in fact it could be more difficult & with months of recovery from surgery where cycling is not allowed then cycling afterwards is going to be more difficult than ever & it worries me the way things are it could stop me cycling if I don't find a way to make cycling easier.

Just today I wanted to cycle to go get shopping around town & my right leg was giving me jip, so I had to take the bus instead as just did not have the energy to push my legs into doing a local cycle ride & that was a struggle walking around. And looking on how much cycling I'm doing, it shows it is dropping.



There is an answer & have been trying to do this for over a year now.






But it just is not happening, the existing eBike is not sold or gained any interest wherever I post the sale, same with other items up for sale. And with no available funds to save from my wages, the next eBike is just not going to happen anytime soon or for when I will need it most after the operation & wanting to return to cycling.

So where do I go now, I want to continue cycling but way things are it is getting more & more difficult & eventually I will likely have to stop if I do not get a usable eBike. Ideally need to sell the existing eBike but if that is not going to happen, should I try Crowd funding again for the £700 I need for the eBike conversion kit?


I have tried so many ways to save/raise the funds up & just not working, so what do you guys think? How can I get the funds very soon before I go into hospital 4 - 6 months time?

No comments:

Post a Comment