Friday 19 April 2013

Day 18 of 30 Days of Biking


Well I thought as the Sun was out & wind had died down, I'd go for a ride out to Lidl for some cycling stock they're doing on offer today (Spoke Reflectors & a new Cycling Jacket) but on leaving, dark skies loomed & had to find shelter fast to get waterproofs on.

Oh boy did the skies change & the heavens opened. But I was prepared & enjoyed the ride as well a nice coffee at Athlon Sport. Good place for a coffee & great selection of bikes, staff are a friendly bunch too. Have a look at the shop for yourselves.


View Larger Map

Weather was sure crazy today & made a 9+ miles of cycling feel more like double that. It sure does pay to have good waterproofs, then you can enjoy the weather no matter what it throws at you & I did enjoy the ride.


Here's a clip of my ride today:


No comments:

Post a Comment