Tuesday 16 April 2013

Day 15 of 30 Days of Biking

Decided I wanted a day off from everything today, but still did a short ride for 30 days of Biking after all thats the whole point of it, every day for 30 days no matter how long or short the ride.

Unfortunately recording is only the trip to Supermarket as for some reason I didn't put switch onto record correctly as I left so didn't get the recording of return trip, bit of a shame really as I went back into the woods as part of my return route.

I guess that was partly due to an elderly fella distracting me by asking about the camera as I was about to leave & then telling me not to ride on ice as I could break my hip as I was about to leave the Supermarket. WTF? What ice??? lol


Here's a clip of my ride today:


No comments:

Post a Comment